Last News (2008):
if you have already visited this site, to be able to see the real last version,
it can be necessary to force the reload of the pages,
for example with the
command "empty cash", or just pushing the correct button
(wich one depends
on the browser you are actually using).
- In the book section there two new quotations:
- acta of "2° Convegno sui
- a ne book after Giancarlo Mensa devoted to pulsojets engines
- In the "L'Ala d'Italia" page there is now the well known article,
after Giovanni Fabbi, on model engines problematics at his times
- In the "irregular" Publications section there is a new
page devoted to "JP4-Mensile di Aviazione"
- Thanks to Lino Schifano there is eventually a little stuff in the "Ali di Guerra"
- Again thanks to Lino Schifano here is some little new stuff
in the "Ali (RSI)" page
- A new "strange" book by Emilio Salvadeo:
"Cuori lanciati nell'Azzurro"
- At last here is a new little update.
In the page of the "L'Ala d'Italia" magazine
due to the collaboration of a new friend of the site: Lino Schifano (here is
its own site
there is now some little "historical" stuff
- The page devoted to "La Scienza Illustrata" is now completed
with new articles and plans (by: Castellani, Clerici, Conte,
Janni, Montanari, Musciano,
Sadorin, Travagli, Vittori)
- A new popular technical magazine: "La Tecnica Illustrata"
- A new Bulletin: "Quota Margherita"
- A new entry in the "Irregular" issues section:
"Scienza e Vita"
- A new supplement to "Modellismo": the wonderful "Modelli d'Epoca"
- In the "La Scienza Illustrata" page there is a new article, by Uberto Travagli, devoted to the model
- The "Alata" page has been implemented with one new drawing and 22 triptychs:
- At last we are at the top of the Heaven ("Settimo Cielo"):
- Yet another handbook by Loris Kanneworff
- This is a very little handbook for very young beginners by Carlo Tione
- Here is a new 1945 magazine: "Volare"
- Thanks again to Mario Perrone archive here is the completion of the
"L'Aquilone RSI" page
- Here is a new 2007 booklet by Antonio Riccardelli
2005 Last news:
2006 Last news:
2007 Last news:
2009 Last news:
2010 Last news:
2011 Last news:
2012 Last news:
Last news from 2012 July:
The last Editorial (not very recent):